Catalog

  • Cardboard for flat layers

    Cardboard for flat layers (test liner) is a single-layer (two-layer) material made from 100% high-quality recycled fibers (waste paper) for the production of corrugated cardboard, as the top layer (according to the FEFCO classification).

    Read more
  • Corrugated paper

    We sell shrunts (Schrenz), Wellestoff (Wellenstoff) quality fluting paper, as well as the semichemical fluting ordering paper. Paper for corrugation (fluting) – special in composition paper intended for the manufacture of a corrugated layer in the production of corrugated cardboard. Possesses high rigidity and low absorption of glue. Manufactured by weight 80-150 g/m2. Outwardly, fluting

    Read more
  • Kraftliner

    Kraftliner is a cardboard consisting of not less than 80% of cellulose fibers. The remaining 20% ​​is any mixture of primary fibers (cellulose of different methods of cooking, hemicellulose, wood pulp, waste paper, straw, cane, flax, hemp, etc.). Those. The composition of the cardboard is multicomponent, however, to be called a kraft liner, the percentage of

    Read more
  • White Top Kraftliner

    White Kraftliner is a high-quality Kraftliner with a white surface layer, consisting of recycled cellulose fibers. The main differences between liners with a white surface layer is the whiteness process, which can vary from 64 to 82%, with improved physical and technical characteristics. It should also be noted that craftliners are expensive, and are suitable

    Read more
  • Kraft paper

    Kraft paper (kraft mg, virgin fiber) is a high-strength wrapping paper of weakly compacted long fiber sulphate pulp with a grammar of 20 to 100g / m2. It is produced from wood during the sulphate cooking process, also known as the kraft process. Used for packaging purposes, as well as the manufacture of paper products

    Read more
  • Newsprint

    Newsprint – is the paper, in the name of which contains its purpose. Newspaper paper is determined to the same class of paper as offset, but there are significant differences, because For its production, cheaper fibrous materials are used, its composition is dominated by wood pulp about 75%, without sizing and fillers or with a low

    Read more